Monday, September 1, 2008

Blog Slacking

First Day Of School tomorrow. Sigh.....I know that technically Zack should be going into 7th grade and I should already be over the whole Jr. High thing.....BUT I am not. He has grown 3 inches taller over the summer, and it seems like time is starting to speed up! I get that achy feeling in my gut thinking about the fact that he was a baby LIKE YESTERDAY :) 6 more years and he is voting.

I was looking at the pictures of Jessie from her shopping trip...She looks way too all grown up too. I am looking forward to Zack's stories of how she made him give her 5 or chased him down in the hall. He turns 8 shades of purple whenever he has to even say her name LOL...Boys are very dorky that way. I am embarrassed for them sometimes. Zack's buddy Tristan gets all "cooled" out whenever the twins come over. It's really QUEER but I love it.

Jerry starts his new job tomorrow. I am nervous and excited. He has some snazzy new clothes and a haircut. Ready for management. I'm proud of him. He has deserved a job like this for a while. He works so damn hard. I know how hard it was for him to leave Hartt. Sometimes though you have to go where you have a chance of bettering yourself. AND he hit the dead end once his old manager resigned. :)

I don't have to work until Thursday. SO, I was worried I would have nothing to do...BUT my sister is going to be staying with me for a while after her house sells...I need to create a place for her to sleep LOL...lots of cleaning and painting this month....I even am getting a jacuzi tub...new "pergo like" floors in the kitchen and tile floors for my bath...The house is going to be awesome. I am so excited when we work on it. I have lots of stuff sitting here just waiting to go in. Whoo Hoo..Jerry's brother is going to help him Saturday to put the floor down. I still need to get the outside of my house painted...I have till snow fall to deal with that LOL...

Well off to get some TV in before bed times.

Later All

5 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I hope he enjoys his new job! I know what it was like for him after Mary left! I hope he loves it and it is all he hopes it is! If he made himself better out of the whole deal, that is all I need to know! Have fun getting your house ready! I deleted the moon shot! LOL! Or did I?

Colleen said...

Sounds busy over there!!!

I thought it was crazy HERE with Chris and Butters, nevermind twin girls... and extra pets too right?!!! You are good, GOOD sister!!! :) :)

Julie said...

Yes two yappy dogs and the kids. It will hopefully only be for a few months...Mindy is not happy about it either since she is a perfectionist..but...Sometimes you have to do things that are not fun to save money and get on your feet....It could be worse...she could be moving in with the parents LOL..

Artistically Twisted said...

There is piles of material everywhere awaiting their chance to be slapped down into place.

It will all look incredible when it is done.

Rick Jordan said...

I have no doubt, Bro! You can slap it down, this I know!