Thursday, September 11, 2008

My New Computer...My New Outlook On Life



O.K. I do like stuff. Usually clothes, shoes, simple things...technology has never been my big thing...BUT let me tell you having my very own brand new laptop...WOW is it friggin' cool. I am usually very happy with the "frankinputer" that Jerry rigs up for me....and let's face it he does a damn good job...I have to say though there is just something great about my "own" thing though...AND it's PINK!!!! of course right LOL....

So what is my new outlook? Well I joined rhapsody...I don't know how they treat the artist that have music there, but it's all legal and stuff so I feel better about it. The only issue now is......I NEED a new MP3 player to use it. Turns out my 4 year old 40 dollar cheapy thing is not supported....GO FIGURE! I am thinking of getting a sandisk clip. That's the cheapest thing Rhapsody recommends. If they have the pink version at Walmart tomorrow when I get groceries I will pick one of those puppies up too....

AND get this...I think I want a camera. Jury is still out on that one but I am letting Zack's childhood slip away without any documentation :)

Well, with all these new toys it's going to be hard to decide what I want for my birthday LOL...

Later all~

2 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Nice laptop! Isn't technology a WONDERFUL thing! Sounds like you have your birthday and Christmas covered!

Julie said...

Yeah I think I am sufficiently spoiled now!