Saturday, September 13, 2008

Surounded By Sick People


Zack was out sick for two days of school this week and now Jerry is sick. His brother who was here helping work on the floor last week had the cold first and I guess it is pretty easy to catch. I personally will pass on the getting of a cold. I don't want it. It's hard not to get sick. I am after Zack to cover his mouth when he coughs or sneezes but he is not doing a good job !!

Jerry tried to do some work around here this morning while I was out getting some things at walmart. By the time I got home he was sitting outside on the step he build all pale and ashen looking. So he went in a took a little snooze. Right now he is having a totty and then going to bed. Poor guy. He has a bit of a fever and he sounds like shit.

Hopefully he will be doing better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Poor guys! I hate being sick! I haven't got this latest one yet but Sean does so I am sure it isn't far away! Probably about the time I have to go to Orlando!

Julie said...

I didn't get it...but I am feeling pretty run down today so I expect it at some point LOL