Sunday, August 17, 2008

Had a great time.....

Even though we left early. Jerry fell asleep in the chair while the kids were running around and poking him with toys LOL......I learned a few things from Sophie though...One Chris gets the room at the end so he can sneak to the kitchen at night and get a snack......And She really likes Hannah Montana. What a cutie!

We had some fun, food, and lots of laughs....Sorry Chris for picking on you...BUT you are a good sport... :)

We have to finish the apples to apples game when we aren't dead tired....I was surprised it was Jerry who passed out not me... :)

Chicken wings Friggin' YUMMY... I think they were amazing.

Well I am off to attend a welcome home party for the twins. I sure did miss those little girls a ton.

Later ALL~

2 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I am surprised he passed out before me! I am running on like four hours of sleep for the whole weekend! Thank you guys for coming over! Those wings were delicious but they NEED BBQ sauce! I think I can make them even slightly better! I had fun as always and even learned that my wife is psychotic! LOL

Artistically Twisted said...

It was a great time.... sorry I was so exhausted.

I totally pussed out!

It was a fun time and I was having a hell of a laugh when Chris got home and we were all cutting up on each other.