Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Halloween Party?

So Saturday Nicole mentioned the fact that someone should throw a Halloween party this year. Halloween is on a Friday so it would have to be the day after. SOOOO I was wondering if I threw a party would people show up. I have one every year with my sister...and only 1 out of 5 people who say they will be there actually show up. I would love to have one this year at my house.....If you honestly would come then let me know because I will throw it. Or I have the decorations (BOY DO I HAVE DECORATIONS) if someone wants to have one but needs those. Just let me know :)

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Well, I would come but I think that Saturday is opening day of deer season so I guess 6ish should be fine! I am not a big costume party person but I think Colleen and I could come up with something interesting!

Anonymous said...

I am always excited to attend is a Halloween party.

Colleen said...

As Thalia eloquently pointed out.... I too am always excited to attend is a Halloween Party. I is also mentioning to Len and Dyan because they is also wanting of to partying and coming too.