Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Smash...smash..smash....

That is the sound of my skull thumping against the table................

It's not that it was a bad day........Zack's happy...Jerry's happy...I was pretty mellow....

It's just that my Sister is in pain. Worried and afraid. Not sure what she is going to do. It sucks. I hate Shawn for doing this to her. For pushing her every day to the brink of tears. WHEN he was the one who left.

All I know if I promised her a few things.........One that she always has a place to live as long as I do.......AND two that I can come up with enough friends to help her get some of her stuff moved over here. So I am putting out that request now in hopes that in 3-4 weeks I might get some help there....(I will make food)

It sucks that I am doing good and she took a job at a pet store cleaning up shit for 4 hours straight.

Well that is all I have to say. Sorry this is such a downer. I just needed to type the words out so I could let them go.

2 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

Mindy knows I will help her with anything she needs.

Rick Jordan said...

I will help, too! I am going to Orlando Sunday the 21st so as long as it isn't that Sunday, I am in!