Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back To The Grind

Zack and Jerry headed back to work and school on Tuesday. My boss didn't need me to come back to work until Thursday. I thought Whoo Hoo...Not like I have worked much all summer LOL....BUT now I have to go back. And it should be a long and crazy day for me. Oh well the money will be nice. I have missed having my own cash.

I am feeling much better today. I did some writing and I was going to do some more cleaning around here but I just got tired. I don't know if it's allergies or what but I always feel run down this time of year. Damn rag weed...and golden rod.... :)

The pool is drained and ready to clean and put away for the season. It is a little sad....BUT at the same time the Mum's are in bloom and I loves me some fall. Even if it means I am getting a year older in October. I will live with it. :) I have thought I was 35 all damn year anyway...so I actually am younger than I thought. I know I am a total flake LOL.



The clip is just a song I like done in acoustic

5 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

I don't understand how that crowd just sat there looking dumbfounded... I think I would have been a lil' more wound up to see them live in a small venue like that... The crowd looked like they had just had a Quaalude cocktail.

Back to the grind for you tomorrow. ;0)

your job should have you ten shades of crazy by the end of the day.

Rick Jordan said...

Good luck on your day back to work!

Ingrid said...

LOL, I thought I was turning 27 this year for quite a while (actually turned 26) and I have a bunch of birthday cards that say "Happy 27th!" so I completely know how you feel!

Love mums! It's those little things that make saying goodbye to summer a bit more tolerable :)

Nicole said...

I am all for fall, I already picked up a nice big mum to go on my front porch! I LOVES IT!

Rick Jordan said...

I WISH I was turning 27! I do remember 27 though- which is good... I think!