Friday, September 12, 2008

Learning Bout Stuff!



So going legal with the whole music thing proved to be a little more challenging...but I did find a cute and cheap little MP3 player that was made to work with Rhapsody! Only 33 bucks! I like IT! I plan on getting Jerry one of the better models since he like to keep jpgs and mp3's etc on his. Something with a screen for him. BUT for me this one is awesome. AND I do Love Rhapsody. I have wanted to do it since Colleen joined but have been on the fence about it.

I learned though never just put the headphones in your ears after you have cranked your mp3 player in the car...WHAT???? I CAN"T HEAR WHAT YOU SAID! I THINK I BLEW AN EARDRUM :) LOL Screw it Godsmack did more damage...Ironically it was a Godsmack song that blasted my ears...and brain...and skull LOL

Well, I am off to pick Jerry up in a little bit. He is working 12-8 now. Eventually it will be 11-8. I guess his training didnt take long and he had to share a computer with the day shift manager so it was getting unproductive to have him work 9-5 :) I don't mind the 12-8 thing. It's nice to have him home in the mornings.

Later~

1 comment:

Rick Jordan said...

Cool! Do you think they could have made that hand look any faker? I would be stunned if it was a real person's hand!