Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mobile and on the run

Jerry hooked up our wireless connection last night. I have to say I feel pretty darn technological to be sitting in the livingroom and be on the internet at the same time. It really makes having a laptop super COOL! I am a simple person though. It doesn't take much to Awe me :)

I still think Vista is a pain, but I am learning to deal with it and how to get my stuff to work with it. I don't have lots of junk on my computer just word processing, music and internet. Those are really the only things I need. So, that makes it easier. If I was trying to run lots of different things then I bet I would have more issues than I do.

Two weeks and counting until my sister moves in. We are just about done most of our remodeling that we started 4 years ago. I think the only two things that will not get done are the ceiling getting painted and the exterior of the house getting finished. Now it is half painted out there. Things happen and you run out of time. I hate the rednecky feel of a half painted house but...We have the paint and it will get done eventually. WE got so much done the last 3 weeks that I am so happy with how my house is coming out. OH I forgot about the bathroom. I still have stuff to do in there. We will deal with that once we have the cash to put down the tile board for the floor. So I guess I have a lot to do still but I actually have faith that it is going to get done.

Well I am off to do a little writing perhaps...If not just veg in front of the tele!

Later

1 comment:

Artistically Twisted said...

I still have stuff to do.

The wireless Laptop action is nice.