Monday, February 4, 2008

THEY LOST????!!!!

I can't believe they lost? Well I can I watched it. The Giants just played a good game. Now I am usually one to just bad mouth the other team, but I have to admit that the Giants played like they were in the MF superbowl. I don't know what was up with the letting Brady get sacked time and time again. The only time in that game that I thought I saw a glimmer of an amazing team was the 3rd quarter when Moss was catching the ball. I was wondering where to hell he had been all night? OK that is all I want to say about it. Other than they should have gone for the field goal that one time in the second. They should kick themselves in the ass for that one too. Alright.....enough... :)

Well Jerry got on a plane and headed to South Carolina yesterday. He will be gone until Thursday. I miss him like crazy already. My boss is in Jamaica for the week too. So I am going to be bat shit lonely by the end of the week with no grown-up conversation. Plus I would love to have some warm weather. Oh well. The week will go fast. I have a lot of work to do around here before the Fam gets here. Jerry finished up most of the wood work on my cabinets now they just need stain and they will look good. He did a good job. He doesn't like woodworking. His dad and brother are really good at it but he claims to have never got the gene to do it. I think it is in there somewhere. He just perhaps didn't get the patience to do it. :)

Alright off I go to get ready for work. Later~

2 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I will miss Jerry on the rides to and from work this week! He makes me laugh and I enjoy listening to him! Sorry the Pats lost- you can't win them all! There is always next year!

Julie said...

I might actually watch some games next year LOL