Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Good Saturday

I had an awesome day yesterday. First my sister came over to visit. I always love to see her. She watched me paint a little and we just had fun. My house is coming along really good. I have most of the new paint up and it is looking pretty nice. Once I actually get some things done I will take some pictures. We had bought all this trim and supplies back probably a year ago and it has all been out in the barn. Now...Most of it is up on the wall etc. It makes me happy. We are by no means skilled construction people and there are a lot of flaws, but after going so long with your house torn apart it is just nice to see some of it finished. Our big project for down stairs is putting up the wall between the living room and office area. We had to take the wall out before so we could run a support beam across the house. Now we have to wall it in. It is just one of those things that is going to be a pain in the ass. ANYWHO......

We went to Rick and Colleens last night. Colleen had me laughing so hard I thought I was going to Pee! Over all it was a totally awesome night of guitar hero, a little gossip, and a lot of reminiscing. I love her new Den. It came out great. I would love to get a TV like theirs. I think it is on our list of things we want. It would be awesome. We will have to see how it goes.

Well Off to drink lots of coffee and wake up. Didn't want to get out of bed this morning but it was bound to happen sometime.

:)

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I had an awesome time, too! You guys definitely need a TV like ours! They aren't that bad for high def and they make a ton of difference!

Artistically Twisted said...

It was a great time!

And yes Rick we do need to get a TV like you guys. :D

Julie said...

Well we will see who we can NOT pay LOL and buy a cool TV :)