Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rockin Out A Little

I haven't played my guitar in a month. Bad bad girl!!!! So since Jerry had to work today (yucky) I drug it out and learned a couple of songs. You get rusty real quick if you don't play a lot. I know I was playing for a couple of hours every day there for a while. And learning a new song every week. I guess I have to get back into the habit. I miss music. I just go through cycles of playing and not playing. :) Anyway it cheered me up since I was having a pretty dull day.

The moon, my hormones, stress, the family coming from FL, Bills, the weather. WTF. Nuff said about that LOL

Well, it's already 7. Guess I need to figure out what I am having for dinner.

Short and Sweet today.

2 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

I like when you play... I would have liked to be around to hear it.

Julie said...

Well my voice is like crap right now, but I have done that to myself. But I have missed it a little. :)