Thursday, February 21, 2008

Boring Day

Zack is with his aunt today. I am lost. I thought I would like the time alone, but it just makes me think I should do something. I honestly don't want to do a damn thing. Sigh...That is me for you.

Finished Duma Key yesterday. I had been putting off the last 200 pages for a week or so. It was a great book. As always full of tragedy and a little spooky horror. I enjoyed it very much and hate to see it end. I will have to find a new book to read. I am not sure what I am looking to read right now. Perhaps I will hit the library or something.

Only a few more days until the Family gets here and there is still a lot to do. I suppose if it doesn't get done I will have to live with it. I have a very long list. I think my main concern really should be cleaning. GOD this place is grubby. I hate to clean but I love a clean house :)

Well I am off to maybe do something productive besides watch TV and fold laundry. I have to say I am ready to get back to work. Even though I really only have a few days I can work next week it will be nice to get out of the house that I have been stuck in for almost 2 weeks straight. How I managed to do this for 4 years I have no idea. I must have been so BORED!

:)

1 comment:

Rick Jordan said...

Sorry about you being bored! Hope your house comes out fine when your company arrives!