Monday, February 18, 2008

School Break (does it suck?)

First day home with Zack. He is bored out of his mind already. We had a friend over for a few hours. I was hoping that his friend would have Zack over there, but I find it doesn't work that way. Some people can't stand a messy house LOL....I am not one of them I suppose. It bugs me yes, but I am not going to go nuts trying to entertain my kid just because my house is going to get messy if someone comes over..........Rant? Kinda LOL.......

Zack borrowed some games and he is really enjoying them. We may have to buy that SIMS game because he loves it. I even got drawn into it myself.

CHUCK AND LARRY....OMG what a totally funny movie. There were points where I just about peed my pants. I love Adam Sandler!

Tried my hand at some country artsy fartsy stuff. I made a big sign for my dining room. It is OK. I am happy with it. It is very simple but over all I think it's what I was looking for. I am going to make something out of these old windows I have in the barn too. We will see. I knew Colleen used some cool windows as picture frames and I had thought of doing that at one point before, but these just might be the frames hung up. We will see. I bought a couple of tin stars and have those up and Jerry and I both love them. They look great. I will need to take some pictures of some of my stuff soon. I can't find my camera LOL...

Well off to make dinner. NOT sure what it will be but the boys will eat anything I make....I am lucky that way. :)

1 comment:

Rick Jordan said...

Chuck & Larry is FUNNY! We laughed our heads off! Glad you are enjoying your quiet week, too! Also glad that Zack is enjoying the games he borrowed! Hope he enjoys them!