Thursday, February 14, 2008

Has It Really Been 10 Days?

I guess I don't blog much anymore. Is it because I am a boring person? YES! LOL...

This week has been a long one. I have not been able to work because Jerry has the truck so I am here in the house...Just me and the dog. AHHHHHH! I have been working on the house a little. It is going to look pretty nice when I am done. I am kinda pissed because the wallpaper border I put up in my bathroom completely fell off. Slowly! Over the course of three days. I am going to try some different paste and see if it will stay up. I really like it. It is one of those I shouldn't have bought it when I saw it at Marden's kinda things. After reading Colleen's blog I headed over there. I did manage to pick up this sweet little thing for 10 bucks. It's a spa radio that plays sounds from nature like Waves, and Rain, and Crickets. You know Jerry and I are grooving on it. It is so relaxing and I notice I am sleeping so good because of it.

American Idol rocked last night. I love it when people cry I guess LOL. I am worried about one kid on there. He was a little on the edge of crazy! He was living in his car when he auditioned. Jerry and I were honestly expecting to see him take out a gun and shoot himself right there on the stage he was so upset about not making it. Maybe that is what Simon thought too. He wanted the blood shed to be on the street not on the stage :) There are a lot of good singers this year. I don't know who I want to win just yet. I have 7 that I am really going to be watching to see who shines. Who knows I might even vote this year :)

Well, I am off to clean up and maybe write a little. I have been working on a cheesy romance kinda story and have almost 80 pages of it done so far. I am really excited because it is something I have always wanted to do (Write a novel that is) Shrug...who knows...I might finish something.

Later and be safe on the roads they suck!

Julie

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

You could TOTALLY write a romance novel! That is cool! I know a writer!

Rick Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

I may write but it doesn't mean it will come out good LOL....But it is cool to try anyway.

Colleen said...

DAMN!! I have been wanting one of those sound spa things and I didn't see them there!!