Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Settling In For The Trainwrecks

Just thought I would blog a little before Idol started. God I love that show. I think I like the first part of it the best. Maybe I have said this already LOL....That Truth show is on after Idol. God that show is crazy. Can't wait to find out if the guy really did gamble away his kids college funds LOL. I think maybe we all just feel better knowing there are other more "F'ed" up people out there than us. I KNOW I DO LOL............

Been doing some reading. Had to dig out the reading glasses. Funny how sometimes I need them and sometimes I don't. I think it just depends on how tired I am ... or my allergies. Who knows...Anyway...I am reading the new Stephen King book Duma Key. It is a good book. All 600 plus pages of it. I am more than half way through it. When I get in a reading jag I just want to keep going. Not sure what I will read next. Guess I gotta take a trip to Borders and find something good. I like horror and suspense. :)

We knocked out a few things on my list of stuff to do around here. My house should be coming together pretty good. I still have ton of stuff to do before my family gets here from Florida. My cousin is getting married March 1st so Mom and Gram and my Uncle will all be around for 5-6 days. Should be fun. .. ... Can you hear the sarcasm? Trust me it's there. Mom just called and said Dad has to have a tumor removed from his leg. Shouldn't be anything major, but she just wanted to keep me in the know. Hopefully it is just a whole lot of nothing. His lymph nodes are fine and he has no other growths. I will chalk it up to those things happen when you get older.

Well it's almost time for Idol...Time for some junk food and some fat pants LOL....Later~

No comments: