Monday, December 8, 2008

YAY XP!!!

I am no longer a slave to Vista! Free at last thank God Almighty I am free at least! I was really getting tired of fatal error and the whole wiping out of everything I have twice....It's nice...I even have rhapsody back. I haven't had it longer than I did have it LOL...Jerry's awesome. Of course he has been rebuilding computers all weekend. His, Mine, The House computer, His Brothers.....He's a little burned out on that kinda stuff :) Don't let him fool you though...he was itchin to get to this laptop and change it to XP for me. :)

So Zackie has a sinus infections...He's been sick for over a week. I guess it's going around. I know Carrie and Kelli are not feeling so well either...so on that note...I am off to give out some tylenol and make everyone rest and drink their juice...If you are sick out there...get some rest too...the Christmas party in coming up fast!

JP

1 comment:

Rick Jordan said...

Poor Zack! I can't wait for the X-Mas Party! Congrats on your computer genius husband! He is pretty darn crafty- this I know!