Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Party Whhoooo Hooooo

So I stopped vomiting around 1 this afternoon. I had a totally awesome time but I think I could have done without the shots of Yagger......Naw....Now that I feel better I think it was totally worth it. Last night was so absolutely crazy....Words just don't even begin to break it down. So hopefully my pictures with shed some light on it. I would have posted these sooner but I have been frigging around with this slide show thingy...I have no damn idea what I am doing....Nothing new there LOL... Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

AWESOME pictures! We don't waste a chance to get messed up, do we? I had a great time as usual but that sucks you got so sick! Can't wait for next Christmas but there is the little matter of my 40th birthday before that! THAT should be a BLAST!

Artistically Twisted said...

Yeah and she was glaring at me with some serious jealousy cause I was fuckin' right as rain.

Totally set.

Awesome time.

Great pix and I would have to venture a guess on the facial expression.... But I don't see any tassels of hair sticking up. ;0)

Ingrid said...

Great pics and funny captions! Sorry you missed breakfast. Jager has ruined a few of my mornings in the past for sure!

Julie said...

Yeah it was worth it. I always puke so it's no biggy. If I don't puke that is when I worry there is something wrong with me LOL. Oh the July Birthday party should be legendary!