Saturday, December 6, 2008

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

This is my List of Awesome things I have found this Year....

I would love to see everyones top ten favorite things they have found this year....




These cuties came from the dollar store...I got all six for the twins to have...BUT I wouldn't mind having some for myself. The dollar store has had some really cute stuff in with their usual junk :)



Awesomely beautiful presents....It took a lot longer but they look so good I wish I was a kid!



I HEART MY KITCHAID!!! I whip up cookies like a pro with this thing...I have yet to make bread...but OH I COULD :)



No Not my boob, but my fur lined hoodie that I picked up at SAMS Club...I Adore this thing! I live in it..If you don't have one...you should!



MMMMMMmmmmmm Icing On the Cake....Bubble Bath, Body Spray, Lotion, it smells like frosting and cake...Who doesn't want to smell like baked goods...I picked this up at WalMart. Just don't get caught smelling yourself :)



OK this makes my man smell AWESOME! This scent I like the best! I don't even know what to say about it without blushing...but I spray this sometimes just to smell it.



Splat....The lady at Rite Aid admitted they keep t his in stock just for me... :) Someday I will out grow my obsession with blue hair....Not sure when...I bet in the nursing home.. :)



Blue All Stars that match my hair....What is not to love about these. I had pink ones in the 80's...Black in the 90's and now...Blue for the twenty-aughts.



My Twilight collection...It just appeals to my inner teenager. I enjoyed these books maybe a little too much...I am also inspired by an author who was just a Mom of three then spewed out these books and made a fortune....Who wouldn't want to do that???



And Last but not least...all my new electronics and gadgets...I have never been a gadget person...but I have to say I am grooving on my new laptop...The new Juke side flip phone, my sansa clip and not pictured my FUJIFILM 10.1 megapixel camera...which I think I have used the most of any. Taking up an interest in photos...I will never be a great photographer but I luck into a few good shots every now and again.

So I can't wait to see everyone else list....I don't care what it is. I'd love to hear about the latest camera lenses, Video game, or gun thingy...!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Very nice list! You have some cool stuff there! When I saw the boob picture, I was like, "She got a boob job?" LOL

Julie said...

Wouldn't have been much of a boob job LOL... :)

Artistically Twisted said...

Too funny you two!

I will have to do up my top ten stuff list.

Now that I have rebuilt most of the computers in the house that is. ;)