Friday, December 12, 2008

WhooooHooo it's Friday!

Granted there was a snow day which means my house was packed to the ceiling with kids....Tiny house lots of kids...Apparently it equals a whole roll of scotch tape wrapped around my stair rail ????? Still not sure what the plan was there for them...all I know is they were really damn quiet for like an hour...was the dollar worth of scotch tape worth it? Hell Ya!!!! Not sure why I don't mind having kids here all the time...I am a very crabby person usually...but it just seems better with more kids...The only down fall to lots of kids ... would be FEEDING lots of them....Even when you go cheap it still is crazy ! They were easy on me today though with the food...Chips and Salsa ... Noodles...And lots of water....They never asked for much...I am surprised....It was a pretty good day ! I am ready for a nap though...I colored...I made christmassy things...I even tried to do some beads and wire kinda ornaments until I said...NO it's not going to happen...It is not my skill to wrap beads and wire together...You have to know your limitations...I think I will give those kits to Zack to do since he is better at that kinda thing than I.

Tomorrow I am having breakfast with my Aunt and Cousin...then trying to get some groceries bought...Then...VEDGE OUT MOVIE NIGHT! I love those! Sunday is the Andersen Christmas party...Now in the past I have been to Wakes that have surpassed the Andersen's Christmas parties when it comes to fun. SO...I have a plan...Number one I am bringing Lasagna which is my favorite food so that at least I have that...Number two...always park behind the person that you like the best at the party...that way that son of a bitch doesn't get to leave without you leaving too! You need to have a plan really :)

Well I am off to fill my tub with some bubbles YEAH! Zack and his buddy are playing Sonic..That game makes me motion sick so I am going to go hide until Jerry gets home. Have a good weekend everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I don't mind a house full of kids either! Usually here, it is 12-13 year old girls and they pretty much take care of themselves and eat us out of EVERYTHING! I thought boys were the bad ones for eating everything! Guess I got that one coming in the next few years! LOL at the scotch tape! Too funny!

Nicole said...

Hope you are getting ready to get your DRUNK ON and GET DOWN AND DIRTY!!! PAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTYYYYY