Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Years Eve

So I was thinking since Jerry is on vacation and I actually have the time to come up with something I would like to have a new years eve party. I really should have thought about this sooner I know because I am sure most people are going to have plans...BUT...If you are interested in coming over I can set up the dart board...Or snag a couple new games....I was thinking of getting some really awesome food like bacon wrapped scallops and maybe some other fancy smancy things....Anyone who reads this is invited...Just let me know so I can hook you up with some food and drink that you like! :)

On a lighter note...We had a very nice Christmas. It was quiet...We didn't get the big family parties we are used to. The twins are in NJ....Jerry's sister never showed up for Christmas so we didn't get to see her. It was kinda weird.....BUT as far as the three of us went we had a wonderful night. Just playing with toys and having some yummy food. Zack got a nice guitar. I found a Dean Markley guitar 50% off on line!! I am not sure how he feels about it. He has played it but not really around me. I told him he could take lessons from one of the guys at Northern Kingdom music. I want him to love it...not be intimidated by me. The twins got guitars too....They want me to teach them to play. Santa had a fun time getting guitars this year....I don't know who was more excited...me or the kids....

I'm a child at heart and scored some crayons and a doll...Also a really groovy converse scarf that matches my sneakers....I didn't really want anything this year...I already got so many things I wanted...There's not much to buy. I got Jerry a t-shirt and his owe laser pen like we were all playing with last christmas....Also I got him 3 of the leather journals that he likes to write in. Other than that everything else was for the kiddo....He was totally blown away this year...I love those years....He got everthing he wanted...He was almost embarressed by it. He's a good kid....

Well I am off the hit the walmart....I need to get some stuff but have been putting it off since it's just crazy out there... ....

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I believe Colleen and I have plans for New Years Eve but I will let you know when I know for sure! Glad to hear you guys had a nice, quiet Christmas! Ours was very nice but also very crazy! If I don't see you guys before Jan 1, have a great and prosperous New Year!

Julie said...

Thanks Dude! Hope you guys have a great new years too! I am looking forward to a new year starting. Funny...I usually am not.

Nicole said...

Sorry Julie, I don't think I can make it.


Hope you guys have a great New Year.

Julie said...

No Prob. We might not do anything. Jerry is on day 6 of not smoking and he thinks it might be hard on him to have people around. Or have a few drinks and not want to smoke really bad. I'm proud of him though!