Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What do Bangor and Seattle have in common?

RAIN all summer! This is crazy. No one has been in my pool for weeks! I haven't been in my garden for weeks....There is just nothing to do to entertain the kiddo but sit in front of the Tele and veg! This results in me putting on 5 pounds of popcorn and junkfood weight :) It has been a crappy summer....and I know that once the kids are back in school the weather will get so awesome...because that is how Maine is LOL...

Anyway I hope you all are dry and well on this rainy day!

JP~

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

You are right about that! This summer has been a total wash out so far! The only good weather week all summer happened to be the week I was on vaca! Well- I guess that is a good thing! Hopefully, things will get better next week and you can get in your garden!

Julie said...

Yeah thanks for the reminder of your dry vacation LOL.....

Artistically Twisted said...

Yeah, it has had that "Seattle" feel as of late.