Monday, August 4, 2008

Rain..........Vacation...........Hmmmmmmmm

I am sure you read Jerry's blog so you know the movie sucked! He summed it up pretty good! I guess I am trying to see the bright side of things...Like....It is going to rain every god damn day of our vacation........So what is the bright side? We were going to spend the week camping in Phippsburg...and go to the water park etc. I don't LOVE camping...and cold, wet, boring camping would have done me in. SO we are blowing our cash on other stuff. Today I am not sure what the plan is. Probably not seeing a movie LOL...(Just so you know though the cheap seats on the Odlin Road have nicer theaters than #8 at hoyets..) We might see the Hulk there on Tuesday $ movie day!

FLEAS!!! I am on my 3 attempt to rid this house of fleas! I have a new flea med pack for the dog and cats. I need to pick up some more spray for the carpet. The stuff I got for the animals is supposed to be one of the better ones. I hope so ... The lady at Petco said it has been a bad year for everyone because of the fleas...It didn't get cold enough to kill them off....I think Hmmmmmmmmm.....Do I want it cold enough to kill off the fleas? Are the flea meds going to cost me 3500 dollars for oil this year??? :) LOL... I know I am way to Glitzy with my humor LOL...

Later all the coffee is done.

JP~

2 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

I fucking HATE Fleas!

Rick Jordan said...

I bet! Fleas pretty much SUCK!