Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Painting YUCK!


I hate having so much to paint, but the house is going to look awesome the colors that we picked. Jerry and I picked them out together. I have learned my lesson. I have painted every room in this house at least 3 times. The kitchen like 7 LOL...And until I actually picked out something with Jerry either one or the other has been unhappy with it. I know most guys don't really care about paint color, but I think because Jerry is so artistic color effects him. I know I am happy with the inside now. (Still have to repaint bedrooms this year. They have not been done for 3-4 years. :) Anyway here is a picture of the new paint colors.

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Nice color! I went the easy way and told Colleen that whatever color you want, do it! I couldn't care less about what color a wall is!

Julie said...

I think most guys are like that. BUT like I said... :)

Colleen said...

Love the color! Even nicer in person :)