Thursday, January 24, 2008

American Idol Is Awesome

I have enjoyed the first few shows of american idol so much. I guess it is the twisted side of me that likes to see people fail miserably LOL.. Plus I am always amazed at the talent that comes in. Usually the people you least expect to be good are. The "Rather Portly" brother and sister duet that was on last night floored me. They were such freako's in the interview I really didn't expect them to be able to sing. They were actually quite good.

Telling the Truth???? Wow the show after american idol was intense. I would never put myself through that kind of torture for money. I don't know who watched it or not but the basics of it are they ask you 50 questions using a lie detector test...then you go on the show and they ask you 21 of those questions in front of your family, friends, and the nation. I wonder how many divorces this show is going to cause. The wife of the first contestant wouldn't even kiss him after he was done. Oooooowwwch! It was a train wreck, and you know I will be watching it every week LOL.

So, I have to go get some dirt on the whole Keith Ledger thing. I was floored when I heard he was dead. Now he wasn't on my "list" but he did have that cool accent and the nice looks. I wonder if Broke Back Mountain ruined his career. I know he was working on some project, but geesh. Any time someone dies at 28 it is just tragic. Especially if he did it to himself. So sad. People forget that celebrities are just people too under neath it all and have lots of problems. Well I guess that is all I have to say about that .... other than the people who plan to picked or boycott his funeral because he did that movie. Who ever you are...You are stupid. It was a movie..... !!!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I couldn't even bring myself to watch that truth show... WHY would ANYONE VOLUNTEER for that!!!!?????? I know it's silly, but it maybe me really uncomfortable and embarrassed for the dumb people on TV when I watch stuff like that!

Colleen said...

...and you KNOW they interview you like CRAZY before the show and know JUST WHAT QUESTIONS to ask to make you look like an ass!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah the HEATH Ledger thing is really sad! I was gonna watch that Truth show but I forgot and I think I would be really uncomfortable watching it.

Rick Jordan said...

I love the train wrecks on Idol! Jerry and I spend the morning drive into work talking about them! I like the whole show but Jessi and I really like the horrible ones! You are so right about not being able to tell which ones are going to stink! Those fat brother and sister were really good!

Artistically Twisted said...

Trainwreck television at it's finest... you gotta love it