Thursday, March 26, 2009

Face book

So I signed up for face book. I looked around made a few comments but so far I don't see what the big appeal is to it yet. I didn't see a space to blog. It's just little comments here and there. I guess I will just have to wait and see. I was looking at the tweeter thing too and I thought....Geesh that is just too much work and stress. I currently monitor 6 people in my family in their day to day lives why would I want to have to monitor everyone (Although I love the whole Tweet tweet thing :) I mean it would be cool to tweet someone famous. MY day was crazy thus far and busy...I am taking a few minutes to regroup and then I am off again to do the night rounds of picking everyone up. Hopefully mindy's truck is finished. It keeps getting moved. I'm gonna cross my fingers, toes, eyes, what ever it takes to get good luck.

well I am off to find something productive to do but I doubt I will find it. I know I am just going to end up on HULU watching House or whatever. Hell's kitchen is on tonight...GOD I love that F8ckin screaming Tw#t Chef Ramsey. He rocks. FMR's !!!!

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

LOVE Hell's Kitchen!

Nicole said...

Oh Julie, I see that you are as sucked in as the rest of us!

Artistically Twisted said...

So you have gone over to the dark side..........


>.<