Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lets Not Get All Crazy NOW!


O.K. yes I have been slacking on the blogs....BUT Geesh all you guys are all doing Yoga and Eating Tofu...Working out doing cardio and weights....While I have sunk into a seasonal depression kick of hershey kisses and chocolate chips cookies....
Feet up watching the fire and wishing I was in Florida. I've gained 7 pounds and have somehow thrown my back out during some crazy sex act that I am too old to do anymore ROFLMAO...OK...It was shoveling the driveway...but you get my point. I AM LAZY! Sigh...I have never been good at the starting the new year with a desire to be a better person LOL....God Love all of you with so much inspiration and determination. When God made me he left that gene out...Along with the ability to consume mass quantities of alcohol. .. .. .. So I did have a point. I CAN'T Be converted to a healthy person...but I do admire all of you all who are doing so well. I will be bringing the butter enriched triple chocolate brownies to the party saturday... Hehehehe....After all butter is better for you than margarine and we all know chocolate is a fantastic antioxidant. I'll be saving you all from CANCER :) WINK!!

P.S. I F*%kin love our new car!!!!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

OOOOOOOHHHH!!!! Triple chocolate!! BRING EM ON!!!!

...and don't worry... I will be playing the role of "non low carb dieter" Saturday night! My cheat nights are what have kept me going all this time!

Julie said...

You are doing great though! I could tell you have lost weight last time I saw you! And Oh hell ya the brownies are coming. I just found the box in my cupboard and went WTF I didn't cook these yet? What's up with that LOL

Rick Jordan said...

I like brownies! I am looking forward to Saturday, too. Winter SUCKS! I have a really hard time getting motivated during the winter, too.

Nicole said...

Bring on the Triple Chocolate baby!!

I'll fight Colleen for them!!